Last updated: May 2018
I respect your privacy and I promise to the best of my ability to accurately record, secure and protect the information you provide.
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To offer, create and deliver services and products to you; to charge you for those products; to communicate with you in regard to an order or any questions or issues you may have.
- To improve myI continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
I offer the use of a secure server. For privacy protection I do not collect your credit card information, nor do I have access to your credit card details as my payment provider, 1ShoppingCart and PayPal, use encryption technology called ‘Secure Socvket Layer (SSL)’, so that people are deterred from listening in on the transmission between your browser and the web server when you send your credit card details.
I respect your right to privacy and aim to ensure I record information accurately and protect your information from being accessed by others. I use modern database technology, firewalls, passwords and for sensitive information, encryption. When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted.
If at any time you want to know the information I hold about you, simply let me know via the Contact web page, and I will provide you that information in a timely manner.
If at any time you would like to update or correct any information I hold about you, simply let us know via the Contact web page, and I will update that information and provide you confirmation of the changes made.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). This enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies can be managed by accessing the individual settings in your browser. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of my services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or other’s rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable aggregate visitor information may, however, be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
I do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. My website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Please also visit my Terms and Conditions section that establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of my website.
This policy was last modified in October 2014.